Monday, March 25, 2013

Flourless Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Ganache

I'll be honest, I really don't know much about Passover. 
I know that tonight is the first night. 
And I know that I can't have bread. 
And I know that I really like bread
Uh, and that's about it.

Although I was raised Presbyterian, I usually observe the holiday with my husband. And by "observe" I mean that I spend a week craving bread. So obviously be biggest concern is what am I going to have for dessert if cookies and cupcakes are out of the question?


Luckily, Pinterest exists and all you have to do is search a few key terms and you'll find everything you've ever dreamed of.

A few seconds of searching "Passover desserts" turned up this flourless chocolate cake with chocolate ganache from King Arthur Flour.

Holy scrumptious!
It's dense and dark and chocolaty and really, really rich. 


A little bit goes a long way.

Now, I didn't go out of my way to make sure that I used kosher ingredients, but I believe it does meet all other applicable Passover rules - no flour and, uh, it's awesome (I'm pretty sure it says "awesome" in the Torah).

Seriously, go make this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis