Saturday, March 2, 2013

One More Time!

So I've tried this before, before, and before.
And each time, although I've really enjoyed it, I've fallen off the blog wagon
(bloggon? blagon?). 
 
I realized that I've made my blogs too specific. The wedding one was awesome when I was planning my wedding and the dairy-free cooking blog was great when I was cooking dairy-free, but once those phases of my life passed, the blogs became irrelevant. Then, as I wanted to talk about new things, I felt as thought I didn't have the outlet...since people who visit a wedding blog probably aren't looking for dairy-free recipes, and so on.

I wanted to share crafts...
and photos (of cats since the internet is seriously devoid)...
and recipes...
and the (mis)adventures of me and my husband as we try not to screw up our new baby...
and the things that keep me up at night... 
 and not care about trying to please an audience other than myself...

I mean, I really love the whole blog thing. I like writing, I love designing the layout, and well, I'm really funny and insightful. :)

So I've decided on two things:
1) I'm going to make a non-theme blog where I can post any awsomeness I want.
and 
2) I'm going to write what I want and not worry about why people come here. So there!
 
Here goes (again).

My first thought: this seemed appropriate.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis